[Kde-games-devel] kblocks new version...

Tadeusz Andrzej =?utf-8?Q?Kad=B3ubowski?= yess at hell.org.pl
Thu Jan 21 09:52:17 CET 2010

Thus wrote Dapeng Zhang:
> Hi,
>
> What to do for the next?

I don't know... Have a beer?

My $0.02:

software stuff:

- Use QUdpSocket. Portable, easier to use, IPv6 support for free etc.
- Use kDebug() rather than //printf("[...]");
- Don't comment out blocks of code. SVN history is the place to store unused
  old code

people stuff

- Avoid huge commits. A series of smaller changes is easier to track for other
  people. Work in the open.
- Invite Zhongjie, the author, to participate in the KDE community. I have an
  impression that you are some kind of supervisor/middleman. He can (and
  should) speak for himself.
- At the moment few people care about this project, or understand its goals. In
  my opinion that's a communication challenge for you.

Best regards,
--
tadeusz andrzej kad�ubowski