[Kde-games-devel] Bow to your new queen!

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Wed Jan 20 19:32:53 CET 2010

On Wednesday 20 January 2010 19:27:36 Eugene Trounev [it-s] wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 January 2010 12:41:40 Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen wrote:
> > On Wednesday 20 January 2010 18:09:25 krish wrote:
> > > Nice one.
> > > How about some smiling beautiful princesses instead of grumbling queens
> > >
> > > :)
> >
> >   Maybe even something current... An Avatar set? ;)
>
> Avatar (as stupid and unimaginative as it is) belongs to James Cameron,
> though we could argue that the characters are nothing then disfigured
> reinterpretation of the story of Pocahontas, I'm not sure this will hold
> well in a court room :P
> So, no Avatars. Unless of course you mean the real Avatar, which is one of
> the official titles of Hindi God Vishnu's incarnation on earth :)

  i in fact happen to know someone who, ten or so years ago, a good while
before even the first sketches for Avatar were shown to anybody, designed a
race of being almost entirely identical to the Na'vi... So... Their likeness
isn't owned by him anyway ;) But yeah, it was more a random jokeish idea
anyway, and it would probably work a lot better as DLC :)

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/

                          Co-