[Kde-games-devel] Bow to your new queen!

Eugene Trounev [it-s] eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 19:27:36 CET 2010

On Wednesday 20 January 2010 12:41:40 Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 January 2010 18:09:25 krish wrote:
> > Nice one.
> > How about some smiling beautiful princesses instead of grumbling queens
> > :)
>
>   Maybe even something current... An Avatar set? ;)

Avatar (as stupid and unimaginative as it is) belongs to James Cameron, though
we could argue that the characters are nothing then disfigured
reinterpretation of the story of Pocahontas, I'm not sure this will hold well
in a court room :P
So, no Avatars. Unless of course you mean the real Avatar, which is one of the
official titles of Hindi God Vishnu's incarnation on earth :)