[Kde-games-devel] [ARTWORK REQUEST] Sokoban theme for magazynier.

Tadeusz Andrzej Kadłubowski yess at hell.org.pl
Sun Jan 10 19:52:15 CET 2010

On Jan 10, 2010, at 4:44 AM, Arturo Silva wrote:

Hello,

> Hi!  I'm happy to report I finally succeeded in building Magazynier
> and have tried it out with the Ants theme.

Great.

> The current SVN copy doesn't come with a .desktop file for Ants, so I
> drafted my own based on Geometric. I don't know what values have to be
> added in the .desktop file in order to get my top margin, so my test
> had the walls overlap with the distant grassy portion of the
> background.

I've created a .desktop file, I've just forgot to commit it into the
SVN repostitory. It's there now. I've titled your theme ,ants'.
Please check if you're fine with what I've written.

I have two short-term things to work on:
- some glitches with the new player orientation thinghy.
- bugs with centering the view on startup (this also includes your
margin feature request).

Best regards,
--
tadeusz