[Kde-games-devel] [ARTWORK REQUEST] Sokoban theme for magazynier.

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 04:44:51 CET 2010

Hi!  I'm happy to report I finally succeeded in building Magazynier
and have tried it out with the Ants theme.

The current SVN copy doesn't come with a .desktop file for Ants, so I
drafted my own based on Geometric. I don't know what values have to be
added in the .desktop file in order to get my top margin, so my test
had the walls overlap with the distant grassy portion of the
background.

In terms of visuals, the background does seem to start at odd
positions (usually several pixels to the right of the left-hand window
border, leaving a big white gap between.  Also, the ant seems to
disappear at times (especially when moving over an anthill -- but the
disappearance is random, so I can't find a pattern.  These I imagine
are just bugs, though.

Overall, despite my rush job on it, the theme doesn't look too bad at
all on Magazynier, it rather suits the premise almost as much as a
warehouse forklift.  ;)

I'm also happy that transparencies and face directions work, so nearly
all the visual elements in the SVG are present and accounted for.

--Arturo