[Kde-games-devel] Resigning as maintainer

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Mon Dec 20 19:18:58 CET 2010

Hi, people. Due to personal issues I will be unable to dedicate any time
to KDE Games for the foreseeable future, so I want to resign as a
maintainer for KMahjongg and co-maintainer for KShisen/KMines. KBlocks
already has a new maintainer, so it should be ok. The other apps are
mostly ok as well, as I my activity has been minimal for the past
release cycle, but they can surely benefit from a more active maintainer.

If/when the current situation changes I might come back to help, but for
now the best thing to do is really to let others step in.

Best regards!
Mauricio Piacentini