[Kde-games-devel] Re: kajongg on games.kde.org

Emil Sedgh emilsedgh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 15:29:21 CET 2010

Hi.
Today, wolfgang sent this to me. Im sending it to mailing list to
discuss what should we do games.kde.org

games.kde.org contains list of kde games with screenshots and some
information. Since last year, http://kde.org/applications/games/ does
the same. So, games.kde.org is a duplicated effort nowadays.

What should we do about it now?