[Kde-games-devel] Magnifier for Palapeli (patch)

Johannes Loehnert loehnert.kde at gmx.de
Tue Aug 24 21:22:30 CEST 2010

Hello Ian,

unfortunately so far I only had time for a short patch-compile-test. So I do
not have much of an opinion so far. Overlooking the technical issues, the main
thing I noted is that the preview is somewhat small for my taste. I second
Stefan's suggestion to make the magnifier's size configurable.

Also I would like a circle-shaped magnifier better, but that's a matter of
taste. For extra eye candy one could add a handle and transparent reflections,
as well as a "throw aside" animation... (kidding!)

Anyway, I will try it out "in production" as soon as I have time, and then
give an educated review. :-)

Best regards,
 Johannes