[Kde-games-devel] Library layout proposal

Brian Croom brian.s.croom at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 22:46:26 CEST 2010

Hi Stefan,

Some of these classes, such as KgvBoard and KgvView look quite useful. I
will be interested to watch how development in the coming days and weeks. As
I am new to the development practices here, I just wanted to ask whether
this forthcoming work means that efforts porting to KGameRenderer should be
deferred until the Kgv* code is ready for general consumption?

--Brian