[Kde-games-devel] The iPhenomenon

Gaël (aka Kleag) kleag at free.fr
Fri Aug 13 21:15:08 CEST 2010

Hi,

As soon as I get my Nokia N900 (when my contract with my current operator
finishes next april) or its successor, I'll try to join the train and port
KsirK to it. So, I will probably have to work on some libraries at this moment
to help make them work if it's not already done. KsirK is mainly based on drag
& drop interaction and should be easy to use on a small touch screen.
I will maybe have to think to a zoom-in-zoom-out interface that would help to
obtain an overall view of the map on a small area.

Regards,

Gaël