[Kde-games-devel] The iPhenomenon

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 04:08:33 CEST 2010

Switch.

But seriously, unless KDE makes a real effort here everything we do will
become irrelevant in about 3-4 years from now.
Unfortunately we will not make an effort :( Simply because the majority of
our devs don't see it comming.
Why, just this spring I was at tokamak (plasma development sprint ) and
spoke to everyone about touch interface. The response I got was "not
happening" :(
So switch to iPad development, or to Android.
Oh, and I'm typing this on my new Nexus One :)

Well I'm exaggerating of course :p but we really have to think about the
future now, before it's too late.