[Kde-games-devel] KScore2

Sun Aug 8 15:18:18 CEST 2010

On Sunday 08 August 2010 03:24:47 Stefan Majewsky wrote:
> I could not go to
bed before getting to a
> screenshotable state. See attachment. (Yes, the
trained eye spots a ton of
> layout problems, but that's for tomorrow.
Really.)

In the last hours, the situation has improved a bit. The category
selection at the left now has a fixed size which can exactly accommodate the
view frame, the complete category captions and a scrollbar, so we should not
run into layout problems there. (I uploaded an updated screenshot on
Reviewboard.) I'm still figuring how to get the score view into a sensible
size, but that's for later.

As of now, score reading and displaying is
done. After lunch, I'll be looking into adding new scores.

Greetings
Stefan