[Kde-games-devel] KScore2

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 04:57:25 CEST 2010

On Sunday 08 August 2010 9:44:54 am Stefan Majewsky wrote:
> On Saturday 07 August 2010 05:02:08 Ian Wadham wrote:
> > However I would much rather see you working on making Palapeli
> > easier to use with larger puzzle sizes ...
>
> I do not exactly know why, but my motivation for Palapeli work is very low
> at the moment. This happens to me regularly, which is why I'm always
> working on multiple projects at one time to keep me motivated.

I am sad to hear that.  IMO, facility with *all* puzzle sizes, with a really
smooth UI, would make Palapeli from a good game to an *all-time great*
game.  I am certainly dying to get back into it.  However anything less
than a few hundred pieces is too little of a challenge for me and anything
more is too much eyestrain and hard work.

I would like to help, but from time to time I have looked at the Palapeli
code and found it rather difficult to find my way in.  I think I lack a real
understanding of QGraphicsView.

All the best, Ian W.