[Kde-games-devel] Sound latency problem

Andreas Scherf ascherfy at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 20 08:23:30 CEST 2010

No, i did not commit it. But at the moment im using the same as other
kdegames. But i am thinking about playing the sound in a separate thread to
reduce the latency problem. I could commit the solution this evening as it
is for now.
At the moment this things are only hacks and did not solve the main problem.

Andreas