[Kde-games-devel] Sound latency problem

Andreas Scherf ascherfy at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 19 23:14:19 CEST 2010

Hello,
i have a problem with the sound latency in kbounce. I added some sounds for
some events inside the game (ball reflection, death and so on). But it takes
too long to play the wav file vie Phonon. I added a Sound Class wich uses the
object with a shorter latency time as other games in kdegames too. But this
does not solve the problem. Some sounds interupzed or did not even start
properly. Is there any soltion near (gluon ?). Or should i use the sound class
and wait for a slution with Phonon?

Andreas