[Kde-games-devel] Update Maintainers Wiki Page

Parker Coates parker.coates at kdemail.net
Mon Apr 19 00:11:40 CEST 2010

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 16:25, Fela Winkelmolen wrote:
>> Please update the "last updated" field for your games in case
>> you are still maintaining the game.
>
> I wasn't able to attend the meeting after all... I've been inactive now for a
> while, so if somebody wants to take over maintainership of KBreakOut and
> KNetWalk he is more than welcome. I'm still receiving the bug reports and
> watching them for important issues and have a few changes in mind I want to
> eventually implement. Should I update the maintainers page?

Hello Fela,

Maybe you should just mention there that you are the current
maintainer but that you are mostly inactive and are looking for a
replacement.

I'm interested in taking over maintainership of KNetwalk. A while back
I had plans to convert it to QGV and make a few other minor
improvements. But for the time being, I've already got way too much on
my plate for 4.5, so I won't yet step up officially. I will try to
keep a better eye on the bug reports, though.

By the way, I'd just like to say that I'm sorry to see you go. You did
some great work in the module in the early 4.x days. Can we ask who is
stealing you away? School? Work? A partner? Kids? Another free
software project? Only the last one will really make us jealous. ;)

Parker