[Kde-games-devel] Update Maintainers Wiki Page

Fela Winkelmolen nimatar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 22:25:44 CEST 2010

> Hi,
>
> (Note: this mail goes out to the list + as BCC to all the addresses
> from the wiki page.)
>
> During today's kdegames meeting Parker asked everyone to update
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Maintainers
> according to the current status.
>
> I want to repeat that request hereby. :)
>
> Please update the "last updated" field for your games in case
> you are still maintaining the game.
>
> Thanks for listening. :)
>
> Regards

I wasn't able to attend the meeting after all... I've been inactive now for a
while, so if somebody wants to take over maintainership of KBreakOut and
KNetWalk he is more than welcome. I'm still receiving the bug reports and
watching them for important issues and have a few changes in mind I want to
eventually implement. Should I update the maintainers page?