[Kde-games-devel] I am interested in Project: New AI for KsirK(GSoC)

lu sheng foretribe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 17:32:33 CEST 2010

 Hi admin:
My name is Sheng Lu. I am a postgraduate CS student of Adelaide University.
I just know the google summer code now. I have one year software
experience(C++ programming but unrelated domain). I also know how to use the
Qt as well and practice in some homework projects. Last term I study AI last
year, we do some tony projects such as compare the different method of
search tree and recognize hand writing. I want to study more AI about
strategy games, since I am good at playing many strategy games.

But I still have some problems. Firstly, can I apply this project as I were
in Australia. Second, I may not work as full 40 hours per week since we have
different term schedule when US students are in summer vocation we are still
in Semester 1. lastly, how to apply this project?

Best regards
Sheng Lu