[Kde-games-devel] what does granatier need to be included in the next kdegames release?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Sep 24 13:32:55 CEST 2009

A Dimecres, 23 de setembre de 2009, Mathias Kraus va escriure:
> hi everyone,
>
> the soft freeze is in a few weeks and I would like to move granatier to
>  kdegames before the freeze. for that reason I would like to know what do
>  you think is missing to make the move?
>
> btw, the phonon fallback is now improved, but it takes more memory than
>  with gluon and there is still a better sound experience with gluon.

It should link without kal being installed ;-)

You have a hardcoded kal in target_link_libraries, that should only be there
if kal is being used.

Also i'd like you to uncomment the macro_optional_add_subdirectory line of
granatier so krazy picks it up and puts the analysis results at
http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/krazy/index.php?component=playground&module=games

Albert