[Kde-games-devel] Animated sprites in KDE Games (was Granatier)

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sat Sep 12 19:54:56 CEST 2009

Le samedi 12 septembre 2009 17:08:15, Arturo Silva a écrit :
> Thank you both for explaining this in detail.  :)
>
> Wow!  I actually forgot that Ksirk did have animated sprites, and
> stationary ones which I was particuarly interested in.
>
> So if I understand this correctly,....
>
> QGraphicsView, that replacement for Q3Canvas, can do sprite animations
> but not very well.  There is currently a standalone library calledon
Um, I forgot to precise that the KsirK animations are based on QGraphicsView
and I never had too much performance problems.

Gaël

--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer