[Kde-games-devel] Kolf Art?

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 22:55:09 CEST 2009

> Don't forget "prehistoric" theme with tar pits instead of water ;-).

haha! that's slick!  :D

Yeah, I see what you mean about keeping the textures within the main
theme (so something like grass and moon rock will never formally mix).
 That should most certainly be the default behavior in order to keep
things simple and structured.

On the other hand, I'd love to give the user the option to press the
proverbial "big red button" that enables access to ALL textures, no
restrictions applied.  So if their imagination is a bit more "out
there" than yours or mine, more power to them.  :P

Now whether that is technically feasible or not is a different story
-- to be honest, since we're still in the fairly early dev stages, I'm
still hesitant to do a whole lot of "dreaming" while my "doing" part
is still fairly light.  ^^;

Still, I definitely love those theming ideas.   Industrial and maybe
even a Fantasy theme would probably be more in tune with the kind of
artwork I do regularly.  -v-

> As far as I know we don;t have terrain types yet....

I've always loved the word "yet".  ^^

In any event, I'm off to go test some more.  Will report back later in
the evening....

--Arturo