[Kde-games-devel] KWarBots status

Paul B dr.pygmalion at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 04:23:09 CEST 2009

Just downloaded to check it out, ran cmake on the folder and nothing
happened, then I realised that you needed to run cmake on the src
directory.

Since this is usually not what's expected and it might confuse people
trying to build this I changed it around, basically just moving a few
lines into the CMakeLists.txt in the main directory and adding a
"add_subdirectory(src)" .

Attached it here since I wouldn't want to commit it without asking
first, regardless how trivial it is :P

On Friday 04 September 2009 17:05:27 Rodrigo Oliveira wrote:
> Hi, I'm the KWarBots developer, and finally it's commited on the kde
> svn; there a lot of things to do yet...
>
> Websvn: http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/games/KWarBots/
> or
> svn: svn co
svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/games/KWarBots