[Kde-games-devel] KWarBots status

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Sep 5 13:38:56 CEST 2009

A Divendres, 4 de setembre de 2009, Rodrigo Oliveira va escriure:
> Hi, I'm the KWarBots developer, and finally it's commited on the kde
> svn; there a lot of things to do yet...
>
> Websvn: http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/games/KWarBots/
> or
> svn: svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/games/KWarBots
> KWarBots

 * It's missing a Messages.sh file to allow translation
 * playground/games/KWarBots/CMakeLists.txt is empty
 * playground/games/KWarBots/src/CMakeLists.txt does not have a install target

Once compiled and running the kwarbots executable without installing because
it can't be installed i get a white window and the shell says
Kross: "Action::setInterpreter: interpreter not found: python"
Kross: "Error error=Failed to determine interpreter for scriptfile
"../robot.py" lineno=-1 trace=
"
Painting 401 items

Is this something wrong in my installation or in kwarbots?

Albert