[Kde-games-devel] Kolf Art?

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 05:29:44 CEST 2009

> The heightmap is referenced from somewhere in the system directory(e.g.
> /usr/local/share/apps/kolf-ng/courses/test1-heightmap.bmp) , I guess simply
> sudo make install will sovle your problem.
>
> Arturo, thanks your work :)

No problem, any time!  ^__^b

As for the make install, tried that and failed.  Even went straight to
that /usr/local directory and changed the bitmap file there, and it
would still magically pull up the default terrain.  Even went as far
as to delete all the textures in the folder, but everything was
gone... except that texture.  I'd swear it was undead.  :P

But at least the heightmap is out there, so if you can test out how it
looks for me that'd be great.  Maybe post up a screencap to satiate my
curiosity.  ^^b

--Arturo