[Kde-games-devel] Kolf Art?

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 07:12:57 CEST 2009

> Thanks for starting to work on this!
>
> Please keep in mind that the texture for the 3d view is 256x256 now. We might go up to 512x512 but a lot bigger won't really
> work on netbooks...

Yikes! And I practically live, breathe and subsist on netbooks, so
definitely wouldn't want that.  ;)

SVGs are scalable, but at least at this time they can't be used.

I may yet have some ideas for abstract vector-style textures, but I
would also definitely try my hand with photorealistc raster ones too
just so we can cover all bases.

Neither will be a quick task, so from here on out I'll work pretty
much in stealth mode with relatively intermittent updates.

--Arturo "C-quel" Silva