[Kde-games-devel] granatier

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 00:42:15 CEST 2009

> yes, with the following you can checkout the granatier source
>  svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/games/granatier
> go to the granatier root folder and make a build folder. go to the build folder and do the following
> cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local -DCMAKE_MODULE_PATH=/usr/local/share/apps/cmake/modules ..
> make
> sudo make install (or sudo checkinstall)
>
> have fun :)

Thank you Mathias.  :D

Matt pointed me to a build tutorial, so I'll be reading that as well
in the evening and use your instructions as an example.  With any
luck, it won't be long before I won't have to ask people for build
instructions.  :P

Once I have it built, I'll test it out and let you know what I find.
Ill be focusing on gameplay, documentation, usability and art, since
that's the only thing I'm honestly qualified to judge.  ^^;

Take care till then!

--Arturo "C-quel" Silva