[Kde-games-devel] granatier

Mathias Kraus k.hias at gmx.de
Wed Sep 2 23:27:34 CEST 2009

Arturo Silva schrieb am Mittwoch 02 September 2009:
> Hello Mathias.
>
> I do agree that depending on this library may be problematic, and if the
> missing functionality can be coded independently of it I think it will be
> worth the wait.
>
> However, I wouldn't mind at all bulding and trying out your game, as I used
> to be quite a big fan of bomberman back in the day.  :)
>
> I am without-a-doubt new here, so if you can supply some brief instructions
> on how I can download and build it (including this gluon even) I can most
> definitely give it a spin this evening and provide feedback accordingly.
> [My first assumption is that the process is kicked off with svn co -N svn://
> anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/games/ .]
>
> Thanks in advance!  :)

Hi,

you can get gluon from here
http://gitorious.org/gluon
but you have to apply the patch in one of my previous mail.
checkout the source and build it. I assume you want to install it to /usr/local
go to the gluon root directory and make a folder build. go to the build folder and then do the following
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local ..
make
sudo make install (or sudo checkinstall if you have a debian based distribution and want to remove it easily)

yes, with the following you can checkout the granatier source
 svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/games/granatier
go to the granatier root folder and make a build folder. go to the build folder and do the following
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local -DCMAKE_MODULE_PATH=/usr/local/share/apps/cmake/modules ..
make
sudo make install (or sudo checkinstall)

have fun :)

regards,
mathias