[Kde-games-devel] Improving theme authoring for kgoldrunner

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Fri Oct 30 11:07:52 CET 2009

Am Freitag, 30. Oktober 2009 09:43:50 schrieb Ian Wadham:
> BTW is there server support for KDE Games HNS now?

Yes, several games use the repos on newstuff.kde.org already. Some authors
requested repos but don't use them.

There are two open requests for enhancements at the moment, and help is
appreciated:

* You mentioned levels and pre-recorded solutions in addition to themes. With
Kigo, we're currently trying this out in terms of GHNS categories. Waiting for
feedback from Jeremy to see how to proceed with client-side support in the
KNS2 library.

* We allow either anonymous uploads (through WebDAV) or maintainer uploads
(through WebDAV and SVN). Ideally, we'd have moderated anonymous uploads.
We're currently trying this out with kMagnet, it needs a good moderation
website with some resilience against "GHNS upload spamming". The Mailman
moderation page is a good example.

Josef