[Kde-games-devel] [FEATURE] KAtomic: level packs support added

Parker Coates parker.coates at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 17:08:02 CET 2009

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 11:36, Dmitry Suzdalev wrote:

>> > One more idea: level collection.
>>
>> I don't like "level pack" either.
>
> Hmm, so what's the consensus?
>
> I think "Game" is not an option for KAtomic (though it might fit KGoldRunner).
>
> So far I like Level Collection or Level Set.
>
> But still  i'm not sure which one's best.
>
> Uhm. Let's vote? ;)

I vote for "Level Set".

"Level  Collection" is a fine alternative, but generally is a bit more
wishy-washy. If I said I had a collection of 1997 Star Trek action
figures, I might have 6 or 9 or whatever of them. If I said I had a
set of 1997 Star Trek action figures, then that probably means I have
the complete set. (This is a lie, by the way. I don't own a single
Star Trek action figure, so don't bother asking if you can play with
them.)

Collections are flexible. Sets are more fixed. I think in this
context, sets make more sense.

Parker