[Kde-games-devel] Improving theme authoring for kgoldrunner

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 19:31:29 CET 2009

Hmmm... I have a couple of things to add about KGoldRunner in general,
but I'll need a little bit of time to collect my thoughts.  I honestly
didn't think KGoldRunner needed this much work -- from my previous
vantage point as a user it seemed relatively solid compared to the
other Kdegames.

Oh well, I guess if you do need help to make it even better (and
definitely to create an animation tool, that would just be supreme!),
then I will help as best I can.  :)

I'll talk later!

--Arturo