[Kde-games-devel] kigo

Sascha Peilicke sasch.pe at gmx.de
Thu Oct 22 20:02:23 CEST 2009

> (Speaking of mistakes, 'undo' is broken. If it's not going to actually
> undo, it needs to be named 'replay' or something.)
Uh, I see, this happens when you press "undo" after the computer made his
move. The sad thing about GnuGo is that it is lacking a lot of stuff,
including a proper undo/redo history or even a concept of different players.
That's all implemented in the wrapper though.. Gonna fix this..
--
Kind regards,
Sascha Peilicke