[Kde-games-devel] kigo

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 17:15:42 CEST 2009

===============================
Sascha Peilicke wrote
===============================

> Does someone know of a free sound library/collection? Maybe there's something
> similar to openclipart.org available in the web?

Well there is of course Wikimedia:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

And several other public doman or CC sound collections scattered
throughout the web:

http://www.soundsnap.com/
http://www.pdsounds.org/
http://www.freesound.org/

But finding the right sound can definitely be a needle-in-the-haystack
proposition, as we're talking about a heck of a lot of sound.  :)

Alexander Smirnov wrote

> Also, there will be new backgammon(playground/games/backgammon) with
> similar looking chips as well :D

Awesome, KBackgammon returns! ^___^

[note: I'm awful with backgammon as well, but just happy to see nearly
all the KDE3 games reemerge]