[Kde-games-devel] KMines background image scaling problem

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 14:38:23 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 21 October 2009 16:26:33 Sean wrote:
> No PNG in the background. I set the background back to the default size but
> I still get the white boarders. :/
>
> Here's what it looks like http://imagebin.ca/view/CS1j0B.html

Weird. Btw, in trunk i don't have a white borders, i have black ones :)

Looks like this: http://imagebin.ca/view/Vq1PVpz.html

I still can't think of anything other than a Qt bug.

Did you try to incrementally go from very simple background to full featured
version and see at which stage will it break?

I mean for example start with basic background color svg element => see how it
looks in KMines
Then enable some other part of background => check how it looks
etc

If it will work for simpler backgrounds and break on certain step, at least
we'll know if this is Qt or not.

Cheers,
Dmitry.