[Kde-games-devel] kigo

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 21:05:51 CEST 2009

======================================
Sascha Peilicke wrote:
======================================

> Yep, the Go/Reversi piece look fine to me, but it would be great to have some
> board background that resembles a traditional Go board game (see
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_(game) for reference). Maybe I should add some
> sound effect for placed stones too :-)

Ah!  I see now!
You got it!  I'll see what we can do, SVG-wise, for the board/background. :D

And yes, some very subtle sound effects would add a nice layer of
polish for sure -- the KDiamond ones should be very useful to test
with until you can find something with the perfect "clack" sound.  :)

[Speaking of beautiful chip sounds, it's a shame shōgi sounds like a
pain to program for, otherwise a KShogi would be rather exciting too.]

--Arturo