[Kde-games-devel] kigo

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 20:46:54 CEST 2009

Hello!  I'm new here so don't remember Kigo, but am equally excited in
seeing another new KDE game nonetheless. :)

I can test and perhaps take a look at the artwork.  But given the
similarity of Reversi and Go pieces, it might be tricky to set them
apart (and maybe even unnecessary, since using the same pieces could
conceivably offer consistency between both applications.
Nevertheless, maybe upon actual gameplay I could think of something.
^^

Thanks for your hard work, and good luck during the review process.  ^__^

--Arturo