[Kde-games-devel] New Mazes game in KGoldrunner

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Oct 14 02:06:41 CEST 2009

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 9:22:13 am Arturo Silva wrote:
>  Ian Wadham wrote:
> > "Center"?  Ugh!!!  Centre, centre!  Unfortunately, KDE insists on US
> > English, so "center" it has to be ... :-(
>
> LOL, well I've always been partial to "centre" and "colour" myself, so
> I can sorta feel your pain. ^^;

In England I must walk on the pavement, but in Australia I get, "Strewth,
don't give us yer Pommy talk here!  It's 'footpath' --- next to the nature
strip!"[1]  And in the USA, if I walk on the pavement, I will get flattened
by a car!  It's 'sidewalk' over there.  Language is a survival matter ... :-)

> Even after I'm done with Granatier, I do have a few things to do with
> Palapeli and some Oxygen icons.  However, I do like KGoldRunner and
> appreciate the efforts to improve it even further, so I'll book some
> time for it for sure before the end of the month.  ^__~

Thanks, Arturo!  I'm glad we are keeping you busy at KDE Games ... :-)

Cheers, Ian W.

[1] Nature strip - nothing to do with nudism!  It is a strip of grass and
trees between the footpath and the road.