[Kde-games-devel] granatier

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 05:19:34 CEST 2009

Hello all,
Darn, my job isn't over yet.  Hopefully I'll get to Palapeli, or the
Krita Oxygen icons, soon enough. ^^;
[FYI, I'm a horrible multi-tasker, so I tend to focus on one project
at a time, or else I get nothing done.)

It was too much trouble to rewrite most of the documentation here, so
I figured I'd just add it straight to index.docbook.  I imagine you
can always run a DIFF and see the difference between yoru last SVN
copy and mine.

I didn't know how to install your SVN copy of the documentation, so I
just piggy-backed it off the AMOR handbook folder so I can at least
see my changes in action.  However, I seriously doubt my file can
serve as a drop-in replacement for the SVN one (this did not work
during my failed attempt to update the KDE Visual Dictionary), so I
leave it to you to take care of things on the development side.  ;)

My index.docbook is of course attached -- no other file is added since
everyting else stayed the same.  ^^

==================================

Now between the feedback from Mathias and Matthew, I'm compiling a
small list of things left to do on the artistic side:

1)  Convert bonus_skate into bonus_bad_skate and color accordingly.

2)  Convert bonus_mason into bonus_neutral_mason and color accordingly.

3)  Redo arena_mortar so it looks like an underground missile hatch
(complete with black and yellow warning stripes) and maybe some arrows
pointing into it.  This is actually a neat idea, although now we'd
have to call it "arena_launcher" to make it more appropriate.  ^^

4)  Change the colors of the skatty dunce hat from white and orange,
to something like blue and white to avoid a potential flood of jokes.
^^;

And as for there now being more bad bonuses than good ones,... hehe, I
guess we can say "it's a tough world out there".  ^____^

I'm actually almost certain that I won't be able to get to this
tomorrow, so either Wed or Thurs evening I'll try to have these art
fixes done.  Except for the mortar one, it's mainly color corrections
(and any of you two can take care of that if need be).  ^__~

My only other question now is about licensing.  For my DeviantArt
pieces I generally use Creative Commons BY-SA, so I trust whatever
license my Granatier submissions fall under will also be similarly
free. ^^

--Arturo