[Kde-games-devel] kblocks: separate the game logic and the display logic?

Dapeng Zhang zhangd at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Oct 8 15:25:54 CEST 2009

Hi Mauricio,
Hi Arturo,

In past a few days, we analyzed the source code of KBlocks. Here is the
"class diagram" in UML (the screen shot of "dia").

http://allheim.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~zhangd/KBlocks.png

We found that the game logic and display logic are mixed together. For
example, KBlocksScene is such a class.

In order to develop the two-player mode, I wonder if we could first
isolate the game logic, which will result in some significant changes on
the class view. If it is acceptable, I will send the proposed class
diagram in next a few days.

What do you think?

Regards

dapeng