[Kde-games-devel] granatier

Mathias Kraus k.hias at gmx.de
Thu Oct 8 02:13:41 CEST 2009

Mathias Kraus schrieb am Donnerstag 08 Oktober 2009:
> Arturo Silva schrieb am Mittwoch 07 Oktober 2009:
> > Before I begin, here's another updated graphics set:
> >
> > http://pigux.com/kde4/storage/granatier/granatier_20091006.svgz
> >
> > And an expanded cemetary:
> >
> > http://pigux.com/kde4/storage/granatier/texture_cemetary.svg
> >
> > Mainly focused on floor tiles today, although I'm not able to test
> > them out to see if any of the details get eaten by the SVG renderer.
> > ^^'
>
> unfortunatelly the arrows get eaten. the easiest way to test it, is to open
> the SVG in gwenview.
> I will add an option to show all tiles even if the feature is not yet
> implemented, so you can see how it looks like in the game.

ok, I added a checkbox to the settings dialog. life for artists is now a little bit easier.
attached are some arenas I imported from clanbomber. just unzip it to ~/.kde/share/apps/granatier and select the arena you want.

there is now also
bonus_bad_slow: makes the player really slow
bonus_bad_hyperactive: makes the player really slow
bonus_bad_drug: inverts the moving keys. this one will probably become bonus_bad_mirror. not sure yet