[Kde-games-devel] granatier

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 7 01:56:46 CEST 2009

Mathias Kraus wrote:
> I'm also not really sure if the archery target is good for
> bomb_range, but I can't think of something else.

This is the one that makes the blast bigger? What about a nuclear symbol?

>>> - teleport; get relocated to random open square
>> Ah!  great one!  And a good escape measure (or curse, if it happens to
>> teleport you in the range of an exploding bomb).
>> That would be "bonus_teleport" for sure, and as an icon... hehe, maybe
>> we can borrow the one from Killbots?  lol... ^^
>
> at the moment a little bit difficult, because it needs an additional
> key on the keyboard and with three players it's already very tight.

I meant for it to happen when you touch the powerup, not to be something
you can collect and use later. So no key needed.

> btw, all the bad bonuses will vanish after some time or after the
> player takes another bonus.

I had been assuming bonuses blow up if bombed... do they not? If yes, I
don't see a need for them to disappear.

Or do you mean the effects if you take it are (if ongoing) not
permanent? That of course makes sense (and is what I expected).

--
Matthew
Did you hear about the pig that makes footwear for cows? He's a real moo