[Kde-games-devel] granatier

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 05:29:57 CEST 2009

Hello all,

I've begun work on some new graphics for Granatier.  The below file
contains updated sprites for the ground, wall and block textures in
the default "Clanbomber" theme (although the name is misleading since
I borrowed very few elements from the original game).  Please tell me
what you think so far:

http://pigux.com/kde4/storage/granatier/clanbomber_20091001.svgz

Updated sprites for the bonus icons and the flame blast are still
forthcoming, plus work on the waterbomb theme.

For the most part testing the updated graphics was easy; however, it
seems to me that Granatier has a node-limit with groupings as
overly-complex graphics often omitted paths during gameplay.  So I did
spend time trying to cut back on the detail of some of these (or in
the case of the wall, replacing the original path elements with a
dotted stroke).

Hopefully everything is going well on the coding end.  ;)

--Arturo