[Kde-games-devel] License for carddecks in kdegames

Patrik Karlsson trixlist at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 21:17:40 CET 2009

Hello,

Im working on a kind of KDE inspired framework for Java applications
and Im using some resources from KDE such as translations and
carddecks from kdegames.

My framework is licensed under GPLv3 but I might go LGPL in the future.
However, I have a problem finding out the license for the carddecks I
using. I could not find any information on the svn, and only a couple
of the decks have AUTHOR and COPYING files installed in my
distribution.

What is the license of the decks and who made them (I would like to
give them credit for their work)?

The project is located at http://www.almondframework.org/
and a working Memory game using the cards is located at
http://www.trixon.se/cardic/memroyal