[Kde-games-devel] kblocks single game new implementation...

Tadeusz Andrzej Kadłubowski yess at hell.org.pl
Fri Nov 27 19:02:44 CET 2009

On Nov 27, 2009, at 4:43 PM, Dapeng Zhang wrote:
Hello,

> What's your opinion for the next step? Shall I commit it to svn, or
> start
> a new directory in svn, or whatever ideas in your mind?

Either start a branch of kblocks somewhere in /branches/kblocks/
new_cool_AI_and_stuff/, or just put it in /trunk/playground/games/
kblocks-refactoring/ or something. Anyway, working within KDE's SVN
will expose your work to other developers. Just don't break /trunk/
KDE/kdegames/kblocks/ for now.

Best regards, your UML diagrams made a lot of sense to me.

--
tadeusz andrzej kadłubowski