[Kde-games-devel] KSudoku update

Johannes Bergmeier Johannes.Bergmeier at gmx.net
Thu Nov 26 00:15:32 CET 2009

I just commited the new version of the KSudoku engine.

As I developed it for about a year without an real application and integrated
it into KSudoku in less than a week it might have a few flaws and bugs. Please
test it and report all old and new problems to bugs.kde.org.

Currently the most visible problem is that some games might require much more
time to get generated than before. (While others require much less time.) I
know about that problem and am working on it. I would have postponed the
publication until I resolved those problems but the hard feature freeze begins
today. I don't think waiting until 4.5 would have improved the situation.

So here it is, KSudoku as you know it but with a brand new motor under the
hood. Lets give it a try and fine tune it for its release in January. And to
have a stable base to work on new features for 4.5.

Have fun
Josel