[Kde-games-devel] KPat Progress and Regressions

Parker Coates parker.coates at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 00:37:25 CET 2009

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 20:42, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On November 16, 2009, Parker Coates wrote:
> before committing i made the text fade between the two colors (e.g. black and
> white) as well as that looks a lot better and used a QPropertyAnimation so it
> gets a non-linear curve and all the math for free. yay. enjoy... :)

Great! Looks even better! I believe this is the only time I've ever
said "patches welcome" and have actually gotten a patch.Thanks!

It also taught me two new tricks. I was unaware of the existence of
QGraphicsObject and I didn't know you could check
QStyleOptionGraphicsItem for QStyle::State_MouseOver. Both pretty
handy.

Parker