[Kde-games-devel] Default file name issues.

Sean suseux at googlemail.com
Mon May 18 13:37:23 CEST 2009

Hello all,

It seems the Egyptian theme across the games will not be default because
they were overlooked. Only a few games have a default settings in the
.desktop file and the rest are named "default'. If this were to happen after
string freeze(like it has) then I can just change the option in the .desktop
file(lskat for example), no need to touch the strings or rename them.

Please can we have a option for setting the theme default inside the
.desktop file, instead of naming the theme file "default".