[Kde-games-devel] Help about a new game

Matt Williams lists at milliams.com
Sat May 9 01:33:25 CEST 2009

On 2009/5/9 Vincent wrote
> Hi all,
>
> I don't know if it's the correct place to post this but I try.
>
> I have made a clone of the klickety game, which was in KDE3, in order
> to learn Qt4/KDE4 programming and for fun !
> So I'm looking for some help and/or advises to finish it. The main
> functionalities work at the moment but I think some parts of the code
> are awful.

It's great that you're learning KDE/Qt programming. You've come to the
right place indeed. While this mailing list is primarily about games
that are actually in the kdegames official distribution we're more
than happy to help you with any questions you have.

If you want to have a chat with anyone or just ask questions then send
an email to this list or come join us in our IRC chatroom at #kdegames
on the irc.freenode.net server. We've got new and experienced
programmers there so don't be afraid to ask any questions. Oh, and
don't worry if your code is awful - I'm sure we all started writing
awful code :)

Regards,
Matt Williams
http://milliams.com