[Kde-games-devel] kpat issues (in recent svn)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri May 8 18:11:31 CEST 2009

Parker Coates wrote:
> On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Anyone else notice that Grandfather's Clock crashes kpat? This has been
>> going on for several days, and is happening with recent SVN (my last
>> update was Tuesday or later).
>
> Seems to work fine here. I've played a couple games by hand and the
> demo's played a half dozen with no anomalies What are you doing to
> cause the crash? Do you have a back trace?

Just picking the game.

Annoyingly, it's not doing it right now (it doesn't, always). I'll post
a backtrace when/if I see it again.

>> Also, anyone else seeing the drawing glitch of the card backs in
>> Klondike? Often, after flipping a card off the talon, the right side of
>> the talon is clipped. I noticed while testing the new Penguin deck, but
>> it happens with Ancient Egyptian also.
>
> Not seeing that one either. Could you send a screenshot? From the
> sounds of things, this might be a QGraphicsView bug. As far as I know,
> the KPat code never clips anything.

Could be. I run kpat maximized on either 1600x1200 or 1920x1200, maybe
it only happens when the window is very large?

Screenshot attached. This is what usually happens; I've occasionally
seen even stranger clipping.

--
Matthew
ENOWIT: .sig file for this machine not set up yet