[Kde-games-devel] card deck copyrights

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 7 02:25:14 CEST 2009

I've now committed the SVG version of penguins. Please check if there
are any concerns regarding the updated copyright.

In addition, I'd like to commit this:
$ cat svg-gm-paris/COPYING
The Paris deck is an SVG adaptation of a 19th century French deck,
and is Public Domain. SVG adaptation by Richard Hoelscher.

Any objections? Callum McKenzie helpfully tracked down the copyright
information (or rather lack thereof), which can be verified here:
http://markmail.org/message/nbutimcp6a4bjhu6

--
Matthew
 > A: Yes.
 >> Q: Are you sure?
 >>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
   -- Unknown (but often repeated in different forms)