[Kde-games-devel] The letter of absence

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Tue May 5 03:38:52 CEST 2009

Dear KDEGames,

My assistant has left for 2 week vacation, leaving me alone in the office. This
means 2 things:
1) My office is going to become a trash can :P
2) I will actually have to work for this two weeks :(
The later implies I will not be able to be with you on IRC all the time, like I
used to ;(

!!!HOWEVER!!!! I just want you to know that I will never let any *real life* (
which I don't believe in by the way) to stand between me and my favorite DE.
So if you have any question/request/wana say something at all - email me. I'll
always be there to answer!
eugene.trounev [at] gmail.com

Love, kisses,

it-s